Task Manager will help you follow your asynchronous tasks.
Problems and Solutions
Your website is getting slower ?
- Magento 2 allow tasks to be executed through synchronized events or directly through the request process. By doing so, your store will load slower!
Task Manager will help your website gain better performance and save resources by implementing asynchronous tasks.
Your bad performance impact your conversion rate ?
Task Manager for Magento 2 is a lightweight module. It is based on one cron job execution and by this, you will be able to execute all your tasks on a backend server and no more on the frontend used by your customers.
Your store can loose track on important task ?
- Monitoring events or actions can be tricky on a Magento 2 store.
Task Manager will help you keep an eye on all tasks being dynamically scheduled. Through a backend administration panel, you will be able to follow each of them and re-execute tasks when necessary.
You have a complex tasks integration to do ?
Task Manager will help you focus on what’s important and will give you several tools to manage and follow them (backend admin panel, console script commands, reports, etc.).
Re-execute one or more tasks them when necessary. Possibility to delete one or more tasks
Define a parent task and chain 2 tasks. The child task will be executed only if the parent is success
Get notification email when a task falls in error status
Set a postpone in minutes and see your task schedule accordingly
Declare new task thanks to well defined XML configuration
Based on an unique cron job, Task Manager will run softly
What will happen in a near future:
- Add extra_options field
- Archive tasks more than n months
- Pause Task Manager module but still accept new task schedule
[1.6.1] – 2019-11-16
- Fix notifications on error process
[1.6.0] – 2019-09-18
- Backend administration panel to optimize management of tasks
- Change status action added
- Delete several tasks action added
[1.5.0] – 2019-08-25
- Improve new module structure to be compatible with magento2 static tests
- changing composer name to be compatible with magento2 static tests
[1.4.0] – 2019-06-06
- Add console script management: List all todo tasks
- Add console script management: New task
- Add console script management: Process one specified task by id
- Add console script management: Process all pending tasks
[1.3.0] – 2019-04-27
- Implementation of Business Exception
- Improve process logs
[1.2.1] – 2019-04-02
- Add a “if exist” check on class associated task before loading it
[1.2.0] – 2019-03-16
- Integrate XML based task configuration
- Remove task configuration from db table
- Update error status and message
[1.1.2] – 2019-03-12
- Update Readme.md documentation
[1.1.1] – 2019-02-03
- Clean the loop to process tasks
- Improve the “no task to process” implementation
[1.1.0] – 2019-01-09
- Implement Management API class
- Optimize methods to process the tasks
[1.0.1] – 2018-11-30
- Update phpdoc
- Fix composer.json dependancies
[1.0.0] – 2018-10-12
- First version of Task Manager for Magento 2